N25 New Ross Bypass
The N25 New Ross PPP Scheme will improve regional, national and international connectivity on the N25 Cork to Rosslare Euroroute Route. It will link the N25 with the N30 New Ross to Enniscorthy route. Works involve 15km of roadworks including:
- 4km of dual carriageway linking existing N25 to R733 via the new River Barrow Bridge Crossing.
- 9.6km of dual carriageway which linking R733 to N25 at Ballymacar Bridge
- 1.2km of single carriageway
- Three at-grade roundabouts
- A compact grade separated junction
- Various realignments and tie-ins of section of national, regional and local roads.
- 29 Structures