Rail development and enhancements 2014-19
BAM Nuttall has been working with Network Rail for over two decades, supporting the delivery of essential improvements to shape the future of Britain’s transport network.
This critical infrastructure supports the UK economy and local communities, providing opportunities for sustainable growth. Delivery has focused on increasing efficiency, growing capacity for train operators and improving passenger experiences, with greater reliability and comfort.
The Development and Enhancement Frameworks for both Southern Scotland and the North East were awarded to BAM Nuttall for 2014 and conclude in March 2019.
- 2017 National Rail Awards – Safety Innovation of the Year highly commended, East Croydon
- 2014 – Institute of Collaborative Working accreditation – first civil engineering contractor
- 2014 – First aluminium footbridge on rail network Gillingham
- 2015-16 – Innovative polystyrene platform extensions – Uckfield
- 2016 – Building Information Modelling Level 2 accreditation – first UK digital construction business
- 2018 – Three times winner of Women in Rail Awards – diversity and inclusion